Our outdoor cases have been developed for the toughest situations and tested under the most extreme conditions.
Designed for a temperature range of -30°C to +80°C, they are stackable, waterproof, dustproof, extremely robust and stable. They are “outdoor tested“ and deliver impressive durability with a 30 year warranty.
Ensure the safety of your equipment in the case by choosing a customizable pre-cut foam inlay (SI) or a reconfigurable padded divider inlay (RPD). If this will not meet your needs we can offer custom machined foam inlays.
A comfortable shoulder carry strap (CS) or a backpack system (BPS) makes it easy to carry our cases.
- impact-resistant cases made of polypropylene (PP)
- very stable and stackable
- dustproof and waterproof (IP67 certified)
- certified with the STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41 and ATA 300 standards
- temperature resistant from -30°C to +80°C
- automatic air pressure compensation valve
- eyelets for padlocks
- shoulder strap, backpack system or further accessories available
- selectable custom interior (SI, RPD)
- standard colors: black and yellow, grey for some models
- 30 year warranty
- available in different sizes