- Consent Obligation
Only collect, use or disclose personal data for purposes for which an individual has given his or her consent.
Allow individuals to withdraw consent, with reasonable notice, and inform them of the likely consequences of withdrawal. Upon withdrawal of consent to the collection, use or disclosure for any purpose, MARUNDA UTAMA ENGINEERING PTE LTD must cease such collection, use or disclosure of the personal data.
- Purpose Limitation Obligation
MARUNDA UTAMA ENGINEERING PTE LTD may collect, use or disclose personal data about an individual for the purposes that a reasonable person would consider appropriate in the circumstances and for which the individual has given consent.
MARUNDA UTAMA ENGINEERING PTE LTD may not, as a condition of providing a product or service, require the individual to consent to the collection, use or disclosure of his or her personal data beyond what is reasonable to provide that product or service.
- Notification Obligation
Notify individuals of the purposes for which MARUNDA UTAMA ENGINEERING PTE LTD is intending to collect, use or disclose their personal data on or before such collection, use or disclosure of personal data.
Access and Correction Obligation
Upon request, the personal data of an individual and information about the ways in which his or her personal data has been or may have been used or disclosed within a year before the request should be provided. However, MARUNDA UTAMA ENGINEERING PTE LTD is prohibited from providing an individual access if the provision of the personal data or other information could reasonably be expected to:
- cause immediate or grave harm to the individual’s safety or physical or mental health;
- threaten the safety or physical or mental health of another individual;
- reveal personal data about another individual;
- reveal the identity of another individual who has provided the personal data, and the individual has not consented to the disclosure of his or her identity; or
- be contrary to national interest. MARUNDA UTAMA ENGINEERING PTE LTD is required to correct any error or omission in an individual’s personal data upon his or her request. Unless MARUNDA UTAMA ENGINEERING PTE LTD is satisfied on reasonable grounds that the correction should not be made, MARUNDA UTAMA ENGINEERING PTE LTD should correct the personal data as soon as practicable and send the corrected data to other organisations to which the personal data was disclosed within a year before the correction is made (or, with the individual’s consent, only to selected organisations).
- Accuracy Obligation
Make reasonable effort to ensure that personal data collected by or on behalf of MARUNDA UTAMA ENGINEERING PTE LTD is accurate and complete, if it is likely to be used to make a decision that affects the individual, or if it is likely to be disclosed to another organisation.
- Protection Obligation
Make reasonable security arrangements to protect the personal data that MARUNDA UTAMA ENGINEERING PTE LTD possesses or controls to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure or similar risks.
- Retention Limitation Obligation
Cease retention of personal data or remove the means by which the personal data can be associated with particular individuals when it is no longer necessary for any business or legal purpose.
- Transfer Limitation Obligation
Transfer personal data to another country only according to the requirements prescribed under the regulations, to ensure that the standard of protection provided to the personal data so transferred will be comparable to the protection under the PDPA, unless exempted by the Personal Data Protection Commission.
- Openness Obligation
Make information about MARUNDA UTAMA ENGINEERING PTE LTD’s data protection policies, practices and complaints process available on request.