Plaztuff™ is a highly specified polymer sheet that has been designed as a replacement or to complement steel, stainless steel, aluminium and fibreglass in a range of applications for a wide range of industries. Plaztuff™ technology is fully commercialised and its use is growing strongly in both New Zealand and offshore markets.
Plaztuff™ Hyspec polymer sheet can be used in a range of products and services for a wide range of industries. It can be built to your exact specification using our protocols, specifying engineers and CAD design team. We have the engineering including full CNC and butt welding capabilities to deliver exacting end products for your application.
- Lightweight and able to be worked in a manner similar to timber.
- Independent structural integrity – can be easily combined with most materials in the engineering context.
- Inert and will not rust, rot, corrode or leach unwanted substances into the environment or other materials.
- Not subject to osmosis or electrolysis – ideal for use in harsh natural environments, and around a wide variety of chemicals and fuel oils.
- Specified FDA food grade – suitable for the transport of potable water and a large range of applications within the food industry.
- UV treated – at least 30 years of exposure before some surface discolouration may occur. It is estimated the product will remain structurally sound in excess of 100 years.
- Fully recyclable, reducing environmental impact at the end of the products life.